What British people need to know and understand about Romanians:
We, Romanian people, we are a blend of feelings. We are believers, we are skillful, we are like misunderstood artists.We are hard working people, and we are modest.
Above of all we are proud people… even if most of the things promoted over time about us, we’re negative ones, we still proud being Romanians. So why we came in your country?
read below also: British people can’t understand Romanian expressions: What means „trăi-ți-ar mă-ta”? It’s like long live the Queen?
We are smart, and we are reliable! We are funny, and we are people „de viata”, in romanian terms. (meaning mot-a-mot : „people of life”, but in our beautiful romanian language).
We did not come to your country to invade you, take your womens, or your jobs, because there is place for everyone, even if is a small one, in a house with only one restroom for 10 people.We came with „mic and mare” (translated in „all of us,from the smallest to the biggest”) in your country, because our country could not provide us, the real resources for a decent life.
So…in TESCO or other market, when you’ll see in front of you a smiling person who scanning your products, with a badge in chest, which is named „Adrian, Stefan, Ion, Vasile, Mircea, Sorin, Andrei, Andreea, Ioana, Alexandra, Alecandru”, you’ll need to know or just process in your mind before to be cold, if that person, is not an eminence in their country, with lack of fortune.
And FYI, statistical speaking, surely served you, in a place of United Kingdom a „romanian teacher” who left his dignity, all the schools graduated, or their families for a smilefor you! …because need that pounds for his family.
To understand better, your one pound, means in our currency 1 of yours value 5 of us „1 leu”.Translated, in the same term, we work in Romania 5X hard, for the same money.
Returning to the base Romanians qualities, without modesty we are the „bright side” of southeastern part of Central Europe, and the ones who knows minimal of our history, search for us on wikipedia, google etc. will find the true in this words.
For all of you romanians or british, which you’ll consider this article with „bad writing elements”, we have to tell you „we don’t give a f….uc’k!” We are Romanians, and we are proud of this! For others of you’ll not correct us, you can share this… because like one of our historical real leader ( like Queen Elisabeth for you) „Mircea s-ar în mormânt, dacă ar întreba:Unde sunt oștenii mei, și i s-ar răspunde:Pă Anglia MăriaTa!”.
Copyright: Acest articol reprezinta marca intelectuala a stiristul.com.
British people can’t understand Romanian expressions: What means „trăi-ți-ar mă-ta”? It’s like long live the Queen?
24 of the funniest Romanian expressions, that british people can’t undestand:
1. A Romanian is not “surprised”… his “face has fallen off” (I-a picat fața).
2. A Romanian didn’t just “do so much with so little”…he “made a whip out of shit” (Face din rahat bici).
3. A Romanian won’t “lose temper”…his “mustard will jump off” (Îi sare muștarul).
4. A Romanian hasn’t just “screwed up”…he “threw his boogers in the beans” (A dat cu mucii-n fasole).
5. A Romanian won’t “try to fool you”…he’ll “throw vapours at you” (Te aburește).
6. Nor will he “lie to you”… he’ll “sell you doughnuts” (Vinde gogoși).
7. A Romanian doesn’t “suddenly get it”… his “coin drops” (Îi pică fisa).
8. A Romanian is not “extremely tired”…he’s “cabbage.” His life is not “chaotic”… it’s “cabbage.” And his room is not “a complete mess”…it’s also “cabbage” (Varză).
9. A Romanian doesn’t simply deem an effort “useless”… he says it’s “a rub on a wooden leg” (Frecție la picior de lemn).
10. You don’t “drive a Romanian nuts”… you “take him out of his watermelons” (Îl scoți din pepeni).
11. A Romanian will not have “the impostor syndrome”… he will “feel with the fly on his cap” (Se simte cu musca pe căciulă).
12. In Romania, things are not “far away”… they’re “at the devil’s mother” (La mama naibii).
13. A Romanian is not “crazy”…he’s “gone on a raft” (Dus cu pluta).
14. A Romanian won’t tell you to stop “wasting time”… he’ll tell you to stop “rubbing the mint” (Freaca menta).
15. A Romanian won’t say that something is “cool”… he’ll say it’s “concrete” (Beton).
16. A Romanian is not “nervous”… he “has a carrot (in the ass)” (Are un morcov în fund).
17. A Romanian doesn’t just “keep quiet”… he “keeps quiet like the pig in a corn field” (Tace ca porcu-n păpușoi).
18. As a Romanian you don’t “fool yourself”… you “get drunk with cold water” (Te îmbeți cu apă rece).
19. A Romanian is not “stupid”… he’s “a Venice bush” (Tufă de Veneția).
20. A Romanian won’t “call it quits”… he’ll “stick his feet in” (Își bagă picioarele).
21. A Romanian hasn’t been “scammed”… he “took a spike” (A luat țeapă).
22. A Romanian is not “a drunkard”… he’s “a blotting paper” (Sugativă).
23. A Romanian will not look at you “confused”… he will “stare like the crow at the bone” (Ca cioara la ciolan).
24. A Romanian doesn’t have “unusual ideas”… he has “a curly mind” (Minte creață).